The call for papers focuses on showcasing the best research papers in the field of Smart Cities, Innovative Green and Advanced Materials and Environment & Energy. All the topics are aligned with the core topic of the GreenTech Symposium which is targeting on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by UN. The purpose is to connect the research findings and ideas with the daily applications that serve the needs of people and make their life simpler while also decrease the environmental footprint.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Notification of Acceptance
Paper Submission Deadline
We are inviting authors to prepare original Abstracts/Papers, state of the art reviews or case studies. One page Abstracts of 400–500 words are invited in response to this Call for Papers. Abstracts must be written in clear and grammatically correct English and should include the Title of Paper, the Name(s) and Affiliation(s) of the Author(s) and up to 5 keywords.
- Every submitted abstract will be subject to peer review through the normal refereeing process.
- It is possible to take part in the conference and submit just the abstract, not the full paper.
- Please let us know if you prefer your paper to be considered as oral or poster presentation.
A full paper, up to 5 pages, should be submitted no later than October 10th, 2019 for the accepted abstracts, written according to the instructions for authors.
Every submitted manuscript is eligible for publication in one of the special issues.
Please submit via the following button:
Environment & Energy
- Adequacy and sustainability of mineral resources
- Climate change
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Cyclical Economy
- Marine Development
- Renewable energy sources
- Developing sustainable and efficient models of energy models in RES
- Development and transfer of RES technology
- Citizen participation in environmental and ecological policy
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Disrupting Innovation and New Business Models
- Agile Organization, Culture & Leadership for Innovation
- Digital Innovation and Business Transformation
- AI, Blockchain & Deep Tech Technologies
- Startup Collaboration, Ecosystems and Open Innovation
- Multicriteria Decision Making Models in Entrepreneurship
- Business process modeling for SMEs & Startups
- Human resources-oriented innovativeness
- SMEs, Startups and real global entrepreneurship
- Technological innovativeness and entrepreneurship
- Future engineers and entrepreneurship
- Financing Innovations and Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Simplicity and system process in engineering and development
- Green smart technology and innovation
- Aravossis Konstantinos, School of Mechanical Engineering, NTUA
- Kapsalis Vasilis, School of Mechanical Engineering, NTUA
- Andreopoulos Andreas, School of Chemical Engineering, NTUA
- Kalogirou Efstratios, School of Chemical Engineering, NTUA
- Tatsiopoulos Ilias School of Mechanical Engineering, NTUA
- Mousiopoulos Nikos, School of Mechanical Engineering, AUT
- Kougolos Thanasis, School of Civil Engineering, AUT
- Doukas Charis, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA
- Strantzali Eleni, NTUA
- Stenos Vasilis, Solmeyea
- Tounta Terry, NTUA
- Kalaitzi Irine, Synergeia
- Kalantzis Christos, GreenTech Challenge
- Goliopoulos Nikos, JA Alumni
- 2-Days Ticket
- Access to 30+ talks
- Access to the exhibition area
- Access to the competition
- Access to the pre-event matchmaking tool
- Access to networking area
- Paper Submission