The call for papers focuses on showcasing the best research papers in the field of Smart Cities, Innovative Green and Advanced Materials and Environment & Energy. All the topics are aligned with the core topic of the GreenTech Symposium which is targeting on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by UN. The purpose is to connect the research findings and ideas with the daily applications that serve the needs of people and make their life simpler while also decrease the environmental footprint.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Notification for Paper Submission
Paper Submission Deadline
We are inviting authors to prepare original Abstracts/Papers, state of the art reviews or case studies. One page Abstracts of 400–500 words are invited in response to this Call for Papers. Abstracts must be written in clear and grammatically correct English and should include the Title of Paper, the Name(s) and Affiliation(s) of the Author(s) and up to 5 keywords.
- Every submitted abstract will be subject to peer review through the normal refereeing process.
- It is possible to take part in the conference and submit just the abstract, not the full paper.
- Please let us know if you prefer your paper to be considered as oral or poster presentation.
A full paper, up to 5 pages, should be submitted no later than October 10th, 2019 for the accepted abstracts, written according to the instructions for authors.
Every submitted manuscript is eligible for publication in one of the special issues.
Please submit via the following button:
- Smart administration and energy management of cities
- Smart and innovative operation of viable cities
- Eco-Mobility, Sustainable waste management
- Optimal energy management
- Applications for the development of civic participation and the development of eco-consciousness
- Advanced Green Materials & New Chemicals
- Intelligent control systems
- Structural products
Environment & Energy
- Adequacy and sustainability of mineral resources
- Climate change
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Cyclical Economy
- Marine Development
- Renewable energy sources
- Developing sustainable and efficient models of energy models in RES
- Development and transfer of RES technology
- Citizen participation in environmental and ecological policy
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Aravossis Konstantinos
- Andreopoulos Andreas
- Kougolos Thanasis
- Mousiopoulos Nikos
- Doukas Charis
- ΕΕΔΣΑ τελευταίο συνέδριο
- Papadakis Antonis
- Eleni Strantzali
- Vasilis Kapsalis
- Vasilis Stenos
- Terry Tounta
- Kyriakopoulos Grigoris
- Anna Kokkali
- Irine Kalaitzi
- 2-Days Ticket
- Access to 30+ talks
- Access to the exhibition area
- Access to the competition
- Access to the pre-event matchmaking tool
- Access to networking area
- Paper Submission